Lost your focus? I’ll help you get focused and get moving.
Let’s get focused.
1. I ask great questions that will stretch you and make you think.
2. Then I follow your answers to those questions to get to the heart of the problem quickly.
3. I help you make connections you may never have noticed before.
4. And then understand your options. Having choices and stating intentions is key to success and happiness.
5. From your options, we’ll make a plan that fits your needs specifically.
6. I’ll hold you accountable to that plan.
7. And I’ll help you gain the confidence to keep moving on your own.
Why get focused?
Because we need you at your best.
Here’s the problem:
You’re not bringing your best today. Instead, you’re pinned down and conflicted. And when you feel that way, you become like a cornered dog — desperate. Henry David Thoreau wrote this, in his book, Walden:
“The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.”
Our challenge is to get out of that desperate place. And to do it now. Don’t waste another day. Get focused and get moving.
What am I focused on as your coach?
I’m focused on you. This is not a one-size-fits-all kind of coaching program. I am focused on you as a unique human, in ways that are specific to you and your unique circumstances.
Right now, you feel overwhelmed and stuck for unique and specific reasons, and it’s hard to ask for help because you’re smart and can usually figure stuff out on your own.
I won’t offer you pity. Instead, I’ll offer you my services. It’s a fair trade. You pay me — and I coach you to quickly get focused and get moving again.
What are my qualifications?
I’ve had 6 professional careers. I’m good at making transitions.
My first career was as an architect in San Francisco. I dreamed of shaping space that would inspire. And I loved this work — And learned so much from my colleagues about business and design. But ultimately, this was not my calling.
In my second career, I worked as a construction superintendent in the Bay Area. And in that work, I more directly shaped personal space. Still, something was missing.
So while I was still in the Bay Area, I taught design at an art college in San Francisco. I thought that there, surely, I would be able to shape people’s minds and habits. And I had some great times there. But this, too, was not my dream.
So, in my fourth career, I went to seminary and became a pastor. And for almost 20 years worked with vibrant communities of faith — Teaching, inspiring, and encouraging others to shape their lives in ways that brought them freedom and happiness.
And I enjoyed that work, too
Why do I coach men?
What I’ve found throughout a diverse professional life is a way to bring my experiences in business and working with people together in my current work as a wrtier and coach. In a nutshell, here’s what I’ve learned:
It takes just as long to design and build a mediocre project as it does to create a wonderful, amazing one. And I hate wasting time.
The main difference between the creation of an excellent project and a mundane one is that only when you understand and accurately define the problem — only then — it becomes possible to discover an elegant solution.
And so this has become my unique genius —
To help you accurately define and solve the real problem you are faced with — So you can get focused and get moving again.
This is my unique offering: to help you see yourself clearly, and then affirm and develop your own unique genius. And that’s not easy to do on your own — mainly because you’re too close to your own life. And this is why I am here to help you.
Why work with me?
Because I’m experienced, and I’m local.
There are lots of good coaches out there. From Tony Robbins to Seth Godin and beyond — Tons of podcasts and self-help books and resources everywhere you look.
So — why work with me?
- I’m not a therapist — I’m a coach.
- I work with you directly to help you solve your problem specifically.
- I won’t let you off the hook.
- I’ll help you create a plan quickly and efficiently.
- And I’ll hold you accountable to that plan.
Is life coaching worth the investment?
- because you’ll save time — instead of continuing to waste time doing what you’ve always done.
- because you’ll save money — and reach your goals sooner than if you keep struggling on your own.
- and because you’ll feel so much better when you overcome the resistance that’s holding you back.
The next move is yours to make.
Take one small step today.
Because the first step is yours to make. It all starts with your free 30 minute consultation. And to begin the process —
I’m just a click away.
And even if you’re not sure you’re ready — You’ll be glad if you get started.
Just click the button below for your free 30 minute session.
Want more help?
You have several options for your next step. You could read more about this topic. Or you could contact me and describe what you're going through. And I'll be in touch with suggestions. Or you can book a free session to make a time to get together and talk it over by phone. Either way, I'm here to help you focus, overcome resistance, and get moving again.