Before you waste another day, contact a men’s life coach
here in Portland
to help you
answer this question:
Why do I feel so overwhelmed?
And I’m creative.
why can’t I figure this out?
how can I stop losing ground?
why can’t I move ahead?
1. First, you lost your focus. It may have been a big, life-changing event. Or it may have been a series of small bumps in the road. But you lost your focus.
2. And then, you let things pile up. Because when you lost your focus you also lost your motivation. So you let deadlines and opportunities slip past you, which means that now —
3. Now, you’re overwhelmed. And you don’t even know where to begin. Because the problem has become too big now — buried beneath a pile of frustration and regret. And to make matters worse, you don’t have time for this.
What can you do?
Contact a men’s life coach here in Portland.
But why a local coach?
Because this is where you live.
And because when you work directly with a local coach you’ll experience better accountability — which is crucial to success.
I work with
who live in and around Portland.
- shift your NUTs.
- get your priorities straight.
- break down what seems overwhelming into smaller pieces.
- make a plan.
- be accountable to that plan.
- get moving so you can enjoy your life again.
Because you can do this.
And it’s not as hard as you might think.
Hi. I’m Mark Newton.
I’m a men’s life coach
here in Portland.
Because you’ve been trying too hard to figure it all out. When actually, you just need to take one small step. Because every step you take will get you closer to your goal.
Take a step today.
I’ll move you through a step by step process which will help you remember:
But where should I start?
Start with the free stuff.
One free step could be to —
Is this really valuable information?
Men’s life coach Mark Newton.
Mark Newton is the founder and CRO (Chief Rousting Officer) at Overcoming Gravity. He’s had five careers. After beginning his professional work as an architect in San Francisco, he taught at the Academy of Art College. While still in the Bay Area, he followed his passion to build, working as a carpenter and becoming a building contractor. And then, for over 20 years, he led vibrant communities of faith. Now, as a men’s life coach here in Portland, Oregon, he helps smart, creative, overwhelmed men get focused and get moving.