Men’s Life Coach Portland
You’re a smart guy.
But you can’t you figure this one out on your own.
Here’s what happened.
1. First, you lost your focus. It may have been a big, life-changing event. Or it may have been a series of small bumps in the road. But you lost your focus.
2. Then, you let things pile up. Because when you lost your focus you also lost your motivation. So you let deadlines and opportunities slip past you, which means that now —
3. Now, you’re overwhelmed. And you don’t even know where to begin. Because the problem has become too big now — buried beneath a pile of frustration and regret. And to make matters worse, you don’t have time for this.
Want your life back?
I’m a local men’s life coach
I work with
who live in and around Portland.
Because when you work directly with a local coach you’ll experience better accountability — which is crucial to success.
As we work together, you’ll learn to:
- shift your NUTs.
- get your priorities straight.
- break down what seems overwhelming into smaller pieces.
- make a plan.
- be accountable to that plan.
- get moving so you can enjoy your life again.
Because you can do this.
And it’s not as hard as you might think.
Hi. I’m Mark Newton.
I’m a men’s life coach
And I’ve been helping men get focused and get moving again for over 25 years. And no, it’s not some magic trick. Instead, it’s a tried and true process which will require work on your part. So if you’re serious about getting out of overwhelm and into focus —
Because you’ve been trying too hard to figure it all out. When actually, you just need to take one small step. Because every step you take will get you closer to your goal.
Take a step today.
I’ll move you through a step by step process which will help you remember:
Not sure where do I start?
Start with the free stuff.
One free step could be to —
Is life coaching really for me?
A men’s life coach in Portland.
What happens at your free session?
Once you book your free session, I will contact you and send you a welcome packet — which you will fill out and bring with you to your free session — a free, face to face session at my studio in northeast Portland. During that free session:
- I’ll listen to your story and ask you questions.
- And you can ask me any questions you’d like to ask, too.
- We’ll decide whether have a fit for coaching.
- And if we decide that we do have a fit for coaching — we’ll set up more sessions and get to work.
- And then, at the end of the session, you’ll get homework. In other words, what you’ll be expected to accomplish before our next session.
What does a life coaching session look like?
During a typical 60 minute session — you’ll come to my studio and work.
Keep in minds that this is not a therapy session — it’s a coaching session.
Which means that I won’t just sit there and let you drone on.
Instead, we’ll be actively working —
Then after your session, I’ll send you notes reminding you of what we discussed and what we agreed that you’ll be working on.
So you’ll have homework, with 1-5 specific items.
And there may be reading and writing.
Because the whole point of our work is to move you forward —
Which is going to take some work on your part.
Because it’s my job to motivate you and keep you moving.
And part of that motivation is the cost of coaching.
My fee is currently $400.00 for two weeks.
And that may seem like a lot of money.
And it is a lot of money, so think about it.
But what do you get for that fee?
You get your life back.
You get focus and progress.
Specifically, what you get is one focused hour of in-person unmatched clarity, motivation, accountability from which we generate a clear plan of action. Plus ongoing support for the 2 weeks following the session.
And I encourage you to be in touch with me between sessions. Because the more you’re in touch with me — the more value you get for your coaching dollar.
Because between sessions, I’ll check up on you. And I’ll encourage you.
But I’ll also hold you accountable.
And I encourage you to be in touch with me — Because you may want to clarify or get help with what you’re working on or struggling with.
And for maximum progress, I like to meet with my clients every 2 weeks until we’re done —
Because time gaps of more than two weeks tend to decrease the effectiveness of our coaching relationship — and slow your progress.
Mark Newton is the founder and CRO (Chief Rousting Officer) at Overcoming Gravity. He’s had six careers. After beginning his professional work as an architect in San Francisco, he taught at the Academy of Art College. While still in the Bay Area, he followed his passion to build, working as a carpenter and becoming a building contractor. And then, for over 20 years, he led vibrant communities of faith. Now, as a writer and men’s life coach here in Portland, Oregon, he helps smart, creative, overwhelmed men get focused and get moving.